20 January 2010

New Blog!

I thought I would set up a blog specifically for dress diaries - detailed, day-by-day posts about major sewing projects.  The dress that prompted this is one I'm making for my junior voice recital, coming up in about a month and a half, but I hope that future projects will be documented as well!

I'll probably be playing with the template/layout over the next few days as I figure out what works best, so hang in there!  And if you like something (or don't), let me know; feedback is always helpful :)

I'll get the "journaling" I've done so far on this up later today, and then try to update daily.  There will be lots of photos!

If you'd like to follow my "regular" blog, where I cover everything from sewing to singing to cooking to the weather - check me out at Glanalaw - Delighting in Pure Song!

~Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments! My only request is that you keep your comments pleasant (no "bashing"!) and family-friendly.